Do you want to share your WordPress skills with the WPGlasgow Meetup?
We meet every 4th Tuesday of the month and are always on the lookout for speakers.
You don’t have to be a WordPress expert to speak at the meetup (though experts are certainly welcome!). Here’s just a few examples of what talks could be about:
- Have you written a fantastic plugin or theme and want to explain how it works or how to upload it to the WordPress Directory ?
- Have you built a WordPress website with some fun, unique code and want to dissect it for the meetup?
- Are you an expert in SEO, social media, accessibility or WordPress security?
- Are you good with a particular Framework/Parent Theme?
- Do you work for a company that provides WordPress services (hosting, plugins, themes)?
- Is CSS and graphics your thing?
- Do you contribute to one of the Make WordPress teams?
- Would you like to demonstrate a WordPress process with a practical hands-on workshop?
You could give a normal length talk of around 30 minutes or a lightning talk of around 10 minutes. Short talks are great if you’ve never spoken in public before but would like to give it a go. There also is always room at the end of the talk for a quick Question and Answer session.
Practical hands-on workshops have a time slot of 90 minutes with a 10 minute break in the middle.
So please don’t be shy and get in touch!